INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information about you that you give us in person at our events, by filling out forms on our site www.RussianStore.com (e.g. to sign up to our mailing list or contact us forms) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- Information necessary to consummate purchase of our items, such as your name, your billing and mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number; and your payment details (such as credit card information, bank details, or PayPal user name)
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- Information you give to us when you contact and communicate with us by phone, e-mail, filling out contact and sign up forms, or otherwise;
- Information you give to us when you purchase an item either by phone, e-mail or by filling out a secure payment form on our site.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with useful content, we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
- keep you informed about our items, content, and events that we believe you may find interesting;
- communicate with you;
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
- keep our site safe and secure;
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
If legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary, we may disclose your personal information to courts of law, law enforcement authorities, and other relevant third parties, such as internet service providers, to conduct an investigation, respond to a third party or law enforcement subpoena or court order, bring legal action, prevent harm to others or pursue causing injury or other harm to, or otherwise violating the property or other legal rights, of us, other users, or third parties; or violating federal, state, local, or other applicable law.
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so.
INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
Our Web site is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 16, please contact us, so that we may delete the information.
USE OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you provide us with credit card information, it is used solely to collect payment from you and is not retained afterwards by us. We use a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to use information you provide except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf. It does, however, store your information in a secure way, allowing us to originate future payment transactions without asking you to re-submit the information to us.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to or restrict our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavor to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change by filling out contact form on our web site.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send you information about Russian Store items, content or upcoming events. You can unsubscribe from receiving this information at any time, details of how to unsubscribe will be included on each electronic mailing we send you usually located at the bottom of the message.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our files to check that information is accurate, up-to-date and still required. Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from our mailing list. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our web site uses Transport Layer Security (HTTPS) protocol to encrypt two-way communication and data submitted by you through the use of contact forms.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes do not store the data on our system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES