fbpx

small head 4

Home>>Curated Collections>>Spectacular Historically Important Christian Relics Collection

Spectacular Historically Important Christian Relics Collection

This collection comprised from a selection of our very best antique reliquaries. It took us several years to assembe it searching around the World for important examples of clear provenance in immaculate undisturbed condition.

Selection of large silver thecae and gilt Baroque monstrances dating to 18th and 19th century and housing relics of important universally venerated Christian Saints and of the Christ's Passion is complimented by substantial first-class relics of early Martyrs and Miracleworkers.

Please be assured that all of our items are guaranteed for life to be genuine antique artifacts and that they are ethically sourced from private collections, estates, and antique marketplaces in Europe. At times, only our willingness to act as a ready buyer of last resort saved the relics from inevitable destruction or from getting into the wrong hands. 

To protect the privacy of our clients, pricing of many items is available upon request only. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need pricing or any other information or would like to become a custodian of one of the items shown in this section. 

We offer a substantial discount for members of the clergy and acquisitions for the purpose of public veneration. 

New Arrival
1744 Documented reliquary with important relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

1744 Documented reliquary with important relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Spectacular Baroque glass-fronted silver cruciform reliquary housing significant relic from the Wood of the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The substantial relic consisting of three separate large pieces is identified on a bicolor manuscript cedula label as De Ligno SS Crucis (from the Wood of the Most Holy Cross). On the back, the reliquary is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Francesco Pettorelli Lalatta (†), Bishop of Parma (1760- 1788). The relic is accompanied by the original matching authentics document issued and signed by Fr. Pettorelli Lalatta in 1744. This item is suitable for both private and public veneration by all Christian denominations. 

  • ID# 200-RSCR-225
  • Size 155 x 123 mm (4 3/4 x 6 inches)
  • Age ca. 1774
  • Origin Parma, Italy
  • Materials silver, glass, silk
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with large relic of St Nicholas of Bari, the Wonderworker of Myra

Baroque glass-fronted monstrance of gilt wood dating to 1830's housing very significant (50 mm / 2 inches long) first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Nicholas, Bishop of Myra. The relic affixed to the red background, surrounded by the decoration of silk flowers and identified on a paper manuscript cedula label as Ex Oss Nicolai de Bari E (Of the bone of Saint Nicholas of Bari, Bishop).  The monstrance is sealed on the back with a crisscrossed ribbon held by seals of red Spanish wax with a coat of arms of important Vatican official - Monsignor Costantino Cardinal Patrizi Naro (†), Prefect of the Roman Curia (1832-1834), as such responsible for the distribution of relics (later - Secretary of Universal Inquisition (1876), Dean of the College of Cardinals (1870-1876), and the Archpriest of the Arcibasilica Saint John Lateran Basilica, the patriarchal cathedral church of Rome that houses the ecclesiastical seat of the Bishop of Rome (i.e. the Pope) (1867-1876)). Suitable for public veneration. 

  • ID# 191-RSCR-185
  • Size 16 1/2 x 8 inches (42 x 20 cm)
  • Age ca. 1830's
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials Monstrance of gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with large relic of St George, the Greatmartyr of Lydda

Baroque glass-fronted monstrance of gilt wood dating to 1830's housing very significant (70 mm - 2 3/4 inches long) first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint George, the Greatmartyr of Lydda. The relic affixed to the red background,  surrounded by the decoration of silk flowers and identified on a paper manuscript cedula label as Ex Oss Georgy MM  (Of the bone of Saint George Martyr and Soldier).  The monstrance is sealed on the back with a crisscrossed ribbon held by seals of red Spanish wax with a coat of arms of important Vatican official - Monsignor Costantino Cardinal Patrizi Naro (†), Prefect of the Roman Curia (1832-1834), as such responsible for the distribution of relics (later - Secretary of Universal Inquisition (1876), Dean of the College of Cardinals (1870-1876), and the Archpriest of the Arcibasilica Saint John Lateran Basilica, the patriarchal cathedral church of Rome that houses the ecclesiastical seat of the Bishop of Rome (i.e. the Pope) (1867-1876)). Suitable for public veneration. 

  • ID# 192-RSCR-185
  • Size 16 1/2 in x 8 in (42 x 20 cm)
  • Age ca. 1830's
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials Monstrance of gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary with relic from the Titulus Crucis (INRI) of the True Cross of Jesus

Spectacular 18th-century Baroque silver reliquary decorated with silver filigree wire ornamentation and housing under a plate of thick rock crystal significant ex Titulus Crucis  (from the Inscription board on the True Cross) relic of Christ's Passion.  The substantial relic measuring approximately 7 x 5 mm is affixed to a silk background decorated with paperolle and identified on a fancy-cut manuscript cedula as De Tabula Tituli Crucis DN [JC[ (From the Titulus tablet of the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, over another plate of rock crystal, the relic is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giuseppe Mancini (†1855), Archbishop of Siena (1824-1855).  The seal is a later re-certification in place of a lost original 18th-century authentics. 

  • ID# 180-RSCR-24
  • Size 195 x 111 mm (7 3/4 x 4 1/4 in)
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin Siena, Italy
  • Materials silver
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with large relics of Saint Martyr Cyriacus, Bishop of Jerusalem

Opulent 17-th century reliquary in a form of a chest of gilt and painted wood with frontal openings and internal vitrine of glass housing very large and historically significant ex ossibus (bone) relics of Saint Cyriacus, Martyr & Bishop of Jerusalem. The relics are identified on a manuscript paper cedula label as S. Corpus S. Ciriaci Epi. et Martire (from the holy body of Saint Cyriac, Bishop and Martyr). The reliquary is recertified in the 19th century with red ribbon secured by seals of red Spanish wax with imprints of a coat of arms of Cardinal Lorenzo Litta  (†), the Vicar General of Rome (1818-1820).

  • ID# 27-RSMBR-23
  • Size 11 x 9 x 5 in (28 x 23 x 13 cm)
  • Age ca. 17th century, re-certified in 19th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Gilt wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Rare Documented Monstrance with a Hair Relic of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Extremely rare  mid-18th-century ornate silver-fronted wooden reliquary monstrance housing important relics of the Hair of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The relics are arranged on the background of red silk and surrounded by gilt silver wire ornamentation. The relic is identified on a manuscript paper cedula label as Ex Capillis / Bmae Mariae Vir. (Of the Hair of the Blessed Virgin Mary). On the back, the monstrance is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giuseppe Maria Carlo Antonio Marini O.E.S.A. (†1771), Titular Bishop of Thagaste (1754-1771). The relic is accompanied by an original matching authentics document issued and signed by Fr. Marini in 1756.

  • ID# 211-RSCR-222
  • Size 12 x 4 1/2 in (30 x 11 cm)
  • Age ca. 1756 dated
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Silver, wood, glass, silk
  • Price SOLD!
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
Spectacular Silver Reliquary Monstrance with a Large Relic of St. Theodore of Amasea (Tyron), the Great Martyr

Spectacular Silver Reliquary Monstrance with a Large Relic of St. Theodore of Amasea (Tyron), the Great Martyr

Extremely rare  mid-19th-century ornate silver reliquary monstrance housing large and important relics Saint Theodore of Amasea. The relics are arranged on the background of red silk and surrounded by gilt paper ornamentation and identified on two typeset paper cedulae labels as S. Theodorae A.M. (Saint Theodore of Amasea, Martyr). On the back, the monstrance is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Monsignor Jean-Marie Mioland, the Archbishop of Toulouse (1849-1859). On the base, the reliquary is stamped with a sterling silver hallmark of France and a maker's mark of Jean Baptiste Carnier (ca. 1850).

  • ID# 17-RSSR-18
  • Size 15 inches (38 cm)
  • Age ca. 1850
  • Origin Toulise, France
  • Materials silver, glass, silk
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
Spectacular Reliquary with a Relic of the Holy Shroud of Jesus Christ (Shroud of Turin)

Spectacular Reliquary with a Relic of the Holy Shroud of Jesus Christ (Shroud of Turin)

An opulent 18th-century Baroque large silver glass-fronted pendant reliquary decorated by intricate open-work filigree scrolls and applied scalloped rosettes containing an oval silver glass-fronted theca housing Passion Relic of the Holy Shroud of Jesus Christ.  The significant interwoven threads of the Shroud are affixed to a gilt paper burst on a red silk background and titled on a manuscript paper cedula label as DE SINDONE Dni Nstri JESU CHRISTI (From the Holy Shroud of Our Lord Jesus Christ). Theca is secured on the back by a perfectly preserved seal of red wax bearing an imprint of the coat of arms of Fr. Pietro Maria Franzesi (†1799), Bishop of Montepulciano (1757-1799).

  • ID# 214-RSCR-25
  • Size 6 3/4 in x 5 1/2 in (172 x 138 mm)
  • Age ca. second half of the 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, glass, silk
  • Price SOLD!
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with large relic of Saint George, Martyr of Lydda

Elegant Mid-19th century architectural Neo-Gothic reliquary monstrance of parcel gilt wood housing significant and important first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of ​the Saint George, Martyr of LyddaThe relic is housed in a  grass-fronted reliquary urn placed on the lower part of the monstrance. It is identified on a fancy-cut paper cedula label as  S. Georgii, Mil. M  (Saint George, Soldier, Martyr). On the sides, the urn is secured by two seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Gennaro Pasca (†1855), Bishop  of Nola (1828-1855). Suitable for public veneration. 

  • ID# 148-RSCR-2
  • Size Monstrance - 15 in (38 cm) high, Reliquary urn - 5 1/2 in (17 cm) high
  • Age ca. mid -19th century
  • Origin Naples, Italy
  • Materials Gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
Spectacular reliquary with an important relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Spectacular reliquary with an important relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Spectacular Baroque faceted crystal-fronted silver cruciform reliquary decorated by stones of colored glass and housing significant relic from the Wood of the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The substantial relic consisting of three separate large pieces is identified on a bicolor manuscript cedulae labels reading clockwise DNJC  (Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the reliquary is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Placido Zurla, O.S.B. Cam., († 1834), Cardinal Vicar of Rome and Cardinal-Priest of the Basilica of the Holy Cross in Jerusalem in Rome. 

  • ID# 217-RSCR-28
  • Size 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 inches (190 x 135 mm)
  • Age ca. first third of the 19th century
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials silver. crystal, glass, silk
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary with relics of Saints Cosmas & Damian, Unmercenary Healers, Patrons of Doctors

18th-century angel-form reliquary made of painted and gilded wood with front glass panel housing significant first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relics of two Unmercenary healers: Saints Cosmas and Damian. The relics are affixed to a red silk background and identified on paper cedulae labels in as S. Cosmae Mart. / S Damiani Mart. (Saint Cosmas Martyr / Saint Damian Martyr). On the back, the reliquary is protected by a crisscrossed silk ribbon held in place by four seals of red Spanish wax with clear imprints of a coat of arms of an unidentified Catholic Bishop. The reliquary has damage on the left side where the arm is partially missing. 

  • ID# 206-RSCR-2
  • Size 16 1/2 in (42 cm high)
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular Reliquary with relics of China / Vietnam Catholic Martyr Saints: St. Louis Gabriel Taurin Dufresse, St. François-Régis Clet, St. John of Triora & St. Ignatius Delgado. 中華殉道聖人 Các Thánh Tử đạo Việt Nam

An opulent and massive solid silver-faced Baroque reliquary housing substantial and historically-important ex ossibus (of the bone) pre-canonization relics of four Catholic Martyr Saints of China and Vietnam: St. Louis Gabriel Taurin Dufresse, St. François-Régis Clet, St. John of Triora, and St. Ignatius Delgado, all Beautified by Pope Leo XIII on May 27, 1900. The reliquary was sealed around the time of the Beatification by the Society of Foreign Missions of Paris and distributed by the Vatican's Papal office of the Congregation for Saints’ Causes.  The relics are affixed to a background of red silk and surrounded by paperolle, silk thread, and imitation pearl decoration, identified on the typeset cedula labels as B. L. Gabr. Dufresse E. M. Sem. Miss. Ext. (the Blessed Louis Gabriel Dufresse Bishop & Martyr, Society of Foreign Missions) / B. Francisci Clet M. Cong. Miss. (the Blessed Francis Regis Clet, Martyr, Congregation of the Mission) / B. Ioan, a Triora M. Ord. Min. (the Blessed John da Triora, Martyr, Order of Friars Minor) / B. Ign. Delgado E. M. Ord. Praed. (the Blessed Ignacio Delgado, Bishop & Martyr, Dominican Order).  On the back, under a protective cap, the reliquary is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with a coat of arms of the Postulator General of the Society of Foreign Missions of Paris (Société des Missions étrangères de Paris, short M.E.P.), a Roman Catholic missionary organization of secular priests and laypersons dedicated to missionary work in foreign lands. On the front, the crystal-fronted reliquary opening is surmounted by a coat of arms of Pope Leo XIII (p. 1878-1903) and decorated below with a shield engraved with Latin inscription: EX OSSIBVS / MARTYRVM LXXVII / SINEN. TVNQVINEN COCHINCHINEN / QVIBVS LEO PAPA XIII / ANNO IVBILAEI MCM / BEATORVM HONORES / DECREVIT. ("Of the Bones of 77 Martyrs of China and Cocochina (Vietnam), whom Pope Leo XIII declared as the Beatified in the jubilee year of 1900."). The reliquary comes in its original silk-lined fitted case embellished on the outer lid with a gilt coat of arms of Pope Leo XIII.  

  • ID# 13-RSCBR-3
  • Size 11 1/2 in x 8 1/4 in (29 x 21 cm)
  • Age ca. 1900
  • Origin France
  • Materials silver, brass, crystal, silk
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver

Important reliquary with large relics of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Opulent 18th-century Baroque reliquary monstrance of gilt wood decorated with Arma Christi (Instruments of Passion) and housing very large and important relics from the wood from the True Cross of Jesus ChristThe relics are displayed in a  glass-fronted cruciform cavity located in the center the monstrance and identified on a paper cedula label as  De Ligno S. Crucis DNJC  (of the wood from the Holy Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the cavity is secured by four seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Antonio Paganini, Vicar General to Giuseppe Saporiti (+1767), Archbishop of Genoa (1746-1767). Fit for a for public veneration.

  • ID# 189-RSCR-18
  • Size Reliquary is 37 cm (14 1/2 in) high
  • Age ca. Mid-18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary Bust with Relics of St. John the Warrior, Martyr

ca. 1600 life-size bust-form reliquary made of painted wood housing very large historically important first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint John the Warrior. The relic is affixed inside of an oval glass-fronted opening and identified on paper cedula label in as S. Ioanis M. (Saint John, Martyr). The saint's name is also inscribed on the base of the bust. The saint is depicted wearing the unique helmet that was made for Guidobaldo II, Duke of Urbino, indicating that the reliquary most likely came from the church in Fossombrone, Italy built around 1609 by Francesco Maria II della Rovere, the last Duke of Urbino and son of Guidobaldo II.

  • ID# 203-RSCR-3
  • Size 22 in (56 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1600
  • Origin Fossombrone, Italy
  • Materials wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Documented reliquary with important relic from the Wood of the True Cross of Jesus

Spectacular Baroque glass-fronted silver reliquary decorated with silver filigree wire ornamentation and housing significant relic from the Wood of the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The substantial relic is affixed to a light blue silk background decorated with elaborate gilt paperolle. On the back, under a protective cap, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Giuseppe Bartolomeo Menocchio, O.E.S.A. (1741- 1823), Titular Bishop of Porphyreon and Sacristan of His Holiness Pope Pius VII. The relic is accompanied by the original matching authentics document issued and signed by Fr. Menocchio in 1807. This item is suitable for both private and public veneration by any Christian denomination. 

  • ID# 197-RSCR-23
  • Size 100 x 70 mm
  • Age ca. 1807
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials silver
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular theca with first-class relic of St. Christopher, Patron of Travelers

Spectacular large silver crystal-fronted reliquary decorated with opulent floral ornamentation and housing significant first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Christopher Substantial relic is affixed to the background of red silk decorated with paperole ornamentation and identified on a paper cedula label as S. Christopha/ri M. (St. Christopher, Martyr). On the back, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing a faint imprint with a coat of arms of an unidentified Catholic Bishop.

  • ID# 09-RSSR-22
  • Size 190 x 120 mm (7 1/2 x 5 in)
  • Age ca. 1820s
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Documented arm reliquary with important relics of Saint Abundius, Miracleworker, Deacon & Martyr

Reliquary in the form of a realistically rendered arm with blessing fingers made of silvered and gilt papier-mache containing, in the mid-section cavity, a removable oval glass-fronted silvered brass theca with two historically significant first-class relics of an early Christian martyr Saint Abundius of Rome, identified on a manuscript cedula label as of the dens  (tooth) and digiti iunctura (part of a finger).  On the back, the theca is secured by an impression in red Spanish wax of a seal of fr. Giuseppe Mancini (†1855), Archbishop of Siena (1824-1855).The reliquary is accompanied by the original certification document issed and hand-signed in 1829 by Fr. Giuseppe Mancini.

The document describes the relic in Italian as follows:

Giuseppe Mancini
by the grace of God, and of the Holy Apostolic See
Archbishop of Siena  Domestic Prelate of his Holiness and assistant to the papal throne

We publicly acknowledge with our present letters for the greater glory of God and veneration of his saints, having recognized the following sacred relics, namely: a tooth and a bone of a finger of Saint Abundius priest, monk, and Martyr ... We placed ... extracted from authentic places, in a glass-fronted silvered brass case of oval oblong shape and housed in a silver-plated papier-mache reliquary in [the shape of] an arm. 

  • ID# 184-RSCR-2
  • Size 17 3/4 in (45 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1829
  • Origin Siena, Italy
  • Materials Silvered and gilt papier-mache reliquary, silvered brass theca
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Important reliquary theca with relics of St Valentine of Rome, Patron of the Courtly Love

Attractive large oval glass-fronted brass reliquary theca housing significant and important relic of Saint Valentine of Rome, Bishop and Martyr. Very large (3 cm or 1  1/4 inches long) first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic is affixed on a background richly decorated with gilt paper and silk flowers and identified in a fancy cut paper cedula label as Ex Oss S. Valentini Mart. (Of the bone of Saint Valentine, Martyr). On the back, the theca is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Cardinal Bernardino (†1807), the Archbishop of Senigallia and an important official of the Vatican Curia. 

  • ID# 196-RSCR-12
  • Size 160 x 130 mm (6 1/4 x 5 1/4 in)
  • Age ca. 1790s
  • Origin Italy
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular theca with first-class relics of St. Jerome, Doctor of the Church

Opulent large Baroque parcel-gilt silver reliquary decorated by intricate flowers and an image of the Holy Spirit as a dove under a crown and containing an oval silver crystal-fronted theca housing a substantial first-class relic of Saint Jerome, Doctor of the Church. The relics affixed to the background of multicolored silk surrounded by paperolle ornamentation and identified on a paper cedula label as  Ex Praecordis / S. Hieronymi / P. E. D. (from the inner parts of St. Jerome, Priest, Hermit, and Doctor of the Church). The reliquary is secured on the back with a perfectly preserved seal of an unidentified Bishop.

  • ID# 06-RSSR-12
  • Size 7 x 4 3/4 in (17.5 х 12 cm)
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, crystal
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Spectacular theca with first-class relic of St. Bartholomew the Apostle

Spectacular large silver crystal-fronted reliquary decorated with intricate filigree wire floral ornamentation and housing significant first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Bartholomew, the Apostle Substantial relic is affixed to the background of red silk and identified on a paper cedula label as Ex Ossibus + St. Bartholoni Ap. (from the bone of St. Bartholomew, [the] Apostle). On the back, over a protective pane of glass, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint with a coat of arms of Monsignor Placido Zurla, O.S.B. Cam., († 1834), Cardinal Vicar of Rome.

  • ID# 07-RSSR-18
  • Size 170 x 115 mm (4 1/2 x 6 3/4 in)
  • Age ca. 1820's
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, crystal
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Rare Reliquary Theca with 3 Relics of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Hair, Milk, & Girdle (To Assist Pregnancy)

Extremely rare large 18th-century ornate brass reliquary theca housing important relics of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The relics are arranged on a background of red silk and surrounded by gilt paperolle ornamentation. They are identified on bi-color manuscript paper cedulae labels as B. Mariae Vir. (the Blessed Virgin Mary), De Lacte (from the Milk), De Cingulo (of the Girdle), and De Capillis (of the Hair). The back of the theca is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Pietro Maria Franzesi (†1799), Bishop of Montepulciano (1757-1799).

  • ID# 210-RSCR-195
  • Size 110 x 90 mm
  • Age ca. second half of the 18th century
  • Origin Montepulciano, Italy
  • Materials brass, glass, silk, paper
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
Spectacular French Reliquary Monstrance with a Relic of the True Cross of Christ

Spectacular French Reliquary Monstrance with a Relic of the True Cross of Christ

Spectacular highly ornate Louis XVI style gilt- and silvered-bronze reliquary monstrance decorated with cherubs, garlands, and floral ornamentation housing precious relic of the True Cross. The relics are arranged in the cruciform format on a red silk background surrounded by gilt paperolle ornamentation and identified on a typeset paper cedula label as Vera Crucis (The True Cross). On the back, under the protective cap, the reliquary is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Monsignor Hyacinthe-Louis de Quéle (+1839), the Archbishop of Paris (1821-1839).

  • ID# 18-RSSR-2
  • Size Height: 13 1/2 inches (34 cm)
  • Age ca. 1820s-1830s
  • Origin France
  • Materials gilt ans silvered bronze, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary cabinet with relics of the True Cross, the Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, St. Therese of the Child Jesus, St. John of the Cross, St. Teresa of Avila, St. Maria Goretti, St. Louis-Marie Grignion de Montfort & St. Catherine Labouré

Discalced Carmelites reliquary cabinet with an original display of reliquary thecae centered around relics of the wood from the True Crossex velo of the Blessed Virgin Mary and ex pallio relic of Saint Joseph.

  • ID# 117-VKGR-26
  • Size Cabinet - 48 cm long by 31 cm high (19 in x 12 in)
  • Age reliquary - early-20th century, thecae 18th - 20th century
  • Origin Continental Europe
  • Materials gilt bronze
  • Price Price upon request

Spectacular theca with relics of 4 Franciscan Martyr Saints of China & Vietnam: St. Gabriel Taurin Dufresse, St. Ignatius Delgado, St. François-Régis Clet & St. Giovanni of Triora 中華殉道聖人

Spectacular silver glass-fronted reliquary decorated with intricate filigree wire ornamentation and housing significant first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relics of four Franciscan Martyr Saints of China and Vietnam: Saint Gabriel Taurin Dufresse, Saint Ignatius Delgado y Cebrian,  Saint François-Régis Clet, and Saint John of Triora Substantial relics are affixed to the background of red silk surrounded by gilt wire and natural pearl ornamentation and identified on separate paper cedulae labels. On the back, under a protective cap, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of the Franciscan Order. The reliquary was most likely made shortly after the beatification of the Saints in 1900.

  • ID# 05-RSCR-12
  • Size 6 1/2 in x 4 3/4 in (16 x 12 cm)
  • Age ca. 1900
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Silver
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver

Reliquary Bust with Relics of St. Gelasius of Fossombrone, Soldier & Martyr

ca. 1600 life-size bust-form reliquary made of painted wood housing very large historically important first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Gelasius of Fossombrone. The relic is affixed inside of an oval glass-fronted opening and identified on paper cedula label in as S.Gelasi a. 4 Febrarii (Saint Gelasius venerated February 4). The saint's name is also inscribed on the base of the bust. The reliquary most likely came from the church in Fossombrone, Italy built around 1609 by Francesco Maria II della Rovere, the last Duke of Urbino.

  • ID# 204-RSCR-3
  • Size 20 in (52 cm)
  • Age ca. 1600
  • Origin Fossombrone, Italy
  • Materials wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary theca with relics from the Chemise, (Sancta Camisia) of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Opulent glass-fronted silver and bronze reliquary theca in a shape of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, richly decorated by imitation diamonds and intricately engraved detail, housing substantial ex Subucula  (from the Holy Chemise) relic of the Blessed Virgin Mary.  The relic is affixed to a gilt starburst on a red silk background decorated by gilt silver cord ornamentation and identified on a fancy manuscript cedula label as Ex Subucula B-mae. M.V. (From the Holy CHemise of the Blessed Virgin Mary). On the back, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Father Giuseppe Gaetano Incontri (†), Bishop of Volterra (1796-1848)

  • ID# 24-RSCR-45
  • Size 85 x 75 mm
  • Age ca. first half of the 19th century
  • Origin Tuscany, Italy
  • Materials silver, bronze, crystal
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary with Important Relic of the Blessed Francis Page, the last Jesuit Martyr of England

Baroque reliquary made of painted wood decorated by cherubs in four corners with two glass windows housing significant historically important first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of the Blessed Francis Page, Jesuit Martyr of England. Inside of the reliquary, the relic is affixed to a velvet-covered board and identified in black paint in Gothic script on the front-side as Francis P, Mart. (Francis Page, Martyr). The Martyr is further identified on two labels affixed to the relic with his year of death noted as 1602 and secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of a French Cardinal. On the back of the velvet-covered board, there is a manuscript letter of testimony dated 1886 and certified by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of the Jesuit Order.

Translation of the Authentics document:

"The undersigned priest of the parish of Decize certifies having received and verified on the 3 April of 1883, this relic of the Martyr Francis Page who died in 1602. We have found the relic in a perfect state of preservation. And after having placed in its reliquary of wood surmounted by the image of the Holy Virgin Mother of God, we have sealed it with our seal. Done and sealed in this place the 25 April 1886."

  • ID# 02-RSLFR-28
  • Age ca. 1886 in earlier reliquary
  • Origin France
  • Materials Painted wood, glass, paper.
  • Price Price upon request

Bust reliquary with large relic of St. Juliana of Nicomedia, Virgin & Martyr, Patron Saint of Sickness

A life-size bust-form reliquary dating to the 18th century made of gilt, silvered, and painted wood housing very large historically important first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Juliana of Nicomedia. The relic is affixed inside of an oval glass-fronted opening and identified on paper cedula label in as S. Julianae, Virg. et Mar. (Saint Juliana, Virgin and Martyr). On the back of the reliquary, the opening to access the relic cavity is protected by a red silk ribbon with three seals of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Cardinal Marcantonio Colonna (†1793), Archpriest of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Vicar General of the Roman Curia.

  • ID# 49-RSMB-13
  • Age ca. second half of the 18th century
  • Origin Rome, Italy
  • Materials Silvered, gilt, and painted wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with 2 relics of the Passion - the True Cross and the Holy Shroud

Elegant 18th century Baroque reliquary monstrance of parcel gilt and whitewashed wood housing two significant relics of ​the Christ's Passion: of the wood from the True Cross and of the material from the Holy Shroud. The relics are displayed in a  grass-fronted cavity located in the center the monstrance and identified on a fancy-cut paper cedula label as  De Ligno + DN  (of the wood [from the True Cross] of Our Lord) and De Sindone DN (of the Shroud of Our Lord). On the back, the cavity is secured by four seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of a Catholic Bishop. Fit for a for public veneration.

  • ID# 147-RSCR-25
  • Size 12 1/2 in (32 cm) high
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
Spectacular Reliquary Monstrance with a scarce Relic from the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Spectacular Reliquary Monstrance with a scarce Relic from the Vestment of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Spectacular silvered-bronze reliquary monstrance in a shape of an angel holding wildflowers surmounted by the cross housing scarce precious Ex Veste (from the Vestment) relic of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The relatively large precious relic is placed inside of the glass-fronted oval compartment on a red silk background surrounded by gilt paperolle and silver wire ornamentation and identified on a manuscript paper cedula label as Bmae Virg Mariae  (The Blessed Virgin Mary). On the back, under the protective cap, the reliquary is secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Bishop Nicola Angelo Maria Landini, O.E.S.A. (†1782), Titular Bishop of Porphyreon and the Vicar General of the Vatican Curia.

  • ID# 19-RSSR-14
  • Size 17 3/4 inches (45 cm) tall
  • Age ca. third quarter of the 18th century
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials silvered bronze, glass, silk, wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary with relics of Saint Agatha, Virgin & Martyr of Sicily

18th-century human-form reliquary made of painted and gilded wood housing significant first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Agatha of Sicily. The relic is affixed inside of an oval glass-fronted opening and identified on paper cedula label in as S. Agathae V. M. (Saint Agatha, Virgin and Martyr). On the back, the reliquary is protected by two seals of red Spanish wax with clear imprints of a coat of arms of Father Francesco Saverio Cristiani O.E.S.A. (†1800), Titular Bishop of Porphyreon and the Sacristan to the Holy See (1782 - 1800). 

  • ID# 205-RSCR-2
  • Size 47 in (18.5 cm)
  • Age ca. late 18th century, base is 19th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Gilded wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with relics of St Pantaleon, (Panteleimon), Greatmartyr and Unmercenary Healer

Opulent 18th century Baroque reliquary monstrance of gilt wood housing very significant and historically important relic of ​the Saint Pantaleon, Greatmartyr and Unmercenary HealerThe relic in displayed in an oval grass-fronted cavity located in the center the monstrance and identified on a fancy-cut paper cedula label as  S. Pantaleo. Mart  (Saint Panteleon, Martyr). On the back, the cavity is secured by two seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Francisco Maria de Vecchi, the Apostolic Protonotary and the General Vicar to Fr. Giuseppe Maria Saporiti, Archbishop of Genoa (1746-1767). Fit for a large place of public veneration. 

  • ID# 141-RSCR-9
  • Size Reliquary: 38 cm / 15 inches high, relic - 35 mm long
  • Age ca. 18th century, Genoa, Italy
  • Materials gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary monstrance with 3 relics of the Passion of Christ - True Cross, Holy Thorn & Column of Flagellation

Large 18th-century reliquary monstrance housing relics of Christ's Passion: of the Wood from the True Cross, of the Holy Thorn from the Crown of Thorns, and of the Column of FlagellationThe relics are displayed in two grass-fronted cavities located in the center and the base of a cruciform monstrance of gilt wood. They are identified on a paper cedula labels as (top)  Ligno SS. Cruc. D. J. / Columna D. J. ([of] the Wood [from] the Most Holy Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ / [of] the Column of Flagellation of Our Lord Jesus Christ) and (bottom) as De Spina D. N. J. C. ([of] the Thorn of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the cavities are secured by four seals of red wax with a perfectly preserved imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Aloisio Buonamici (†), Bishop of Volterra (1782-1791). Fit for a large place of public veneration. 

  • ID# 143-RSCR-22
  • Size Reliquary: 42 cm / 16 1/2 inches high
  • Age ca. late 18th century, Italy
  • Materials gilt wood
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Bust reliquary with large relic of St. Paulina (Paolina) of Rome, Virgin & Martyr

A life-size bust-form reliquary dating to the 18th century made of silvered painted wood housing very large historically important first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relic of Saint Paulina. The relic is affixed inside of an oval glass-fronted opening and identified on paper cedula label in as S. Paulinae, Virg. Mar. (Saint Paulina, Virgin & Martyr). On the back of the reliquary, the opening to access the relic cavity is protected by a red silk ribbon with three seals of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Cardinal Marcantonio Colonna (†1793), Archpriest of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Vicar General of the Roman Curia.

  • ID# 48-RSMB-13
  • Age ca. second half of the 18th century
  • Origin Rome, Italy
  • Materials Silvered wood, glass
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross
New Arrival
Reliquary Monstrance with relics of 2 Apostolic Fathers: St. Ignatius of Antioch & St. Polycarp of Smyrna

Reliquary Monstrance with relics of 2 Apostolic Fathers: St. Ignatius of Antioch & St. Polycarp of Smyrna

Spectacular gilt-bronze reliquary monstrance housing two thecae with scarce precious first-class relics of two Apostolic Fathers and Martyrs St. Ignace of Antioch and St. Polycarp of Smyrna. Sizable precious relics are placed inside of the reliquary monstrance in two sealed thecae and identified on a manuscript paper cedulae label as S. Polycarpe Ep. / S. Ignace A. Ep.   (Saint Polycarp, Bishop / Saint Ignatius of Antioch, Bishop). On the back, the thecae are secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Monsignor François-Marie-Benjamin Richard de la Vergne (†1908), the Archbishop of Paris (1886-1908).

  • ID# 20-RSSR-125
  • Size 16 1/2 inches (42 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1900
  • Origin Paris, France
  • Materials bronze, glass, silk, wax
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Monstrance reliquary with relic of the True Cross of Jesus Christ

Elaborate Baroque 18th-century monstrance of gilt wood with crossed Arma Christi surmounted by carved wooden canopy containing oval silver glass-fronted theca housing relic of the Passion of Jesus Christ: particles of the Wood from the True Cross. The relics are mounted in cruciform shape on a background of red silk and surrounded by gold burst and twisted silver wire decoration. They are identified on elaborately cut out paper cedula label as Ex Lingo SS-mae Crucis D.N.J.C. (From the wood of the Most Precious Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). The theca is authenticated on the back with perfectly preserved red wax seal of Francesco Gaetano Incontri (†1781), the Archbishop of Florence (p. 1741-1781). 

  • ID# 122-LCD-12
  • Size Monstrance: 42 x 17 cm
  • Age ca. third quarter of the 18th century, Italy
  • Materials gilt wood monstrance and silver theca
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Important reliquary with relic of Saint Benedicta (Benedetta) of Rome, Virgin Martyr

Large oval glass fronted parcel guilt wood reliquary housing historically important bone relic of Saint Benedicta, Virgin and Martyr. The relic, over 150 mm in length, is affixed to the background of red silk and titled on an intricately cut cedula as S. Benedictae Mar[tirus]. The protection seals on the back are missing and there is no indication that the reliquary was originally sealed. 

  • ID# 96-RSCR-55
  • Size 23 x 17.5 cm (9 x 7 in)
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Documented reliquary with Passion relic of Column of Flagellation

Opulent Baroque silver glass-fronted pendant reliquary decorated by intricate open-work filigree scrolls and applied rosettes and containing an oval silver crystal-fronted theca housing substantial Passion Relic from the Column of Flagellation of  Jesus Christ. The relic is affixed to the background of  silk surrounded by gold and silver threaded ornamntation and titled in 18th century bi-color ductus a Ex Col(umn)a / Flag(geli)s D(omin)i N[(ost)ri J(esus) C(hristi)  (From the Column of Flagellation of Our Lord Jesus Christ.)  Accompanied by a matching ca. 1788 authentics document issued by Fr. Francesco Saverio Cristiani O.E.S.A. († 1800), Titular Bishop of Porphyreon in a capacity of the Vicar General of the Roman Curia during the pontificate of Pope Pius VI (p. 1775-1799). 

  • ID# 07-RSMB-12
  • Age ca. 1788
  • Materials silver
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary Monstrance with relic from the Titulus Crucis (INRI) of the True Cross of Jesus

Small Baroque reliquary monstrance made of wood with silvered front housing inside of a glass-fronted compartment a significant ex Titulus Crucis  (from the Inscription board on the True Cross) relic of Christ's Passion.  The precious relic is affixed to a background of red silk decorated with gilt paperolle and identified on a fancy-cut manuscript cedula as Tabula Titul[i] Crucis DNJC (From the Titulus tablet of the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ). On the back, the relic is secured with a crisscrossed silk cord held in place by four perfectly preserved seals of red Spanish wax each with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Antonio Martini (†1809), Archbishop of Florence (1781-1809).  

  • ID# 41-RSCRM-7
  • Size Reliquary is 7 1/2 in (19 cm) high
  • Age ca. 1800
  • Origin Florence, Italy
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Frame Reliquary with relics of St Paschal Baylon, the Virgin Mary & 23 Important Saints

Profusely decorated 19th-century glass-fronted gilt wood frame reliquary housing relics of the Veil of the Blessed Virgin Mary and 23 Important Saints centered around the portrait and relic of St. Paschal Baylon. On the back, the reliquary is secured by a vertical silk cord held in place by two seals of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of an unidentified Roman Catholic Bishop. 

  • ID# 26-RSCRM-5
  • Size 34 x 30 cm (13 1/2 in x 11 3/4 in )
  • Age ca. 1850s
  • Origin Italy, Naples
  • Price Price upon request

Fancy silver theca with relics of the True Cross and Apostles of Christ

18th-century oval silver double-crystral reliquary theca decorated on the top with a bow-shaped silver wire ornamentation and housing relics of Twelve Apostles of Christ centered around the relic of the True Cross. The relics are affixed to a gold silk background decorated with gilt paperolle, silver wire, and floral ornamentation and identified on manuscript cedulae labels as St. Peter the Apostle, St. Paul the Apostle, St. Andrew the Apostle, St. James the Great the Apostle, St. Philip the Apostle, St. [Jude] Thaddeus the Apostle, St. Matthew the Apostle, St. Bartholomew the Apostle, St. Matthias the Apostle, St. Simon the Apostle, St. James [the Less] the Apostle, and St. Thomas the ApostleOn the back, the theca is secured with a well-preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of an unidentified Roman Catholic Bishop.

  • ID# 03-RSSR-1
  • Size 110 x 67 mm
  • Age ca. 18th century
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials silver, crystal
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary Cabinet with Relics of 4 Martyrs: St. Celestine, St. Amandus of Novidunum, St. Firmus of Verona, & St. Defendente the Thebian

Ca. 1800’s pentagon-shaped reliquary cabinet in Baroque style decorated with gilding and containing behind the front glass panel substantial first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relics of four Christian Martyrs: St. Celestine, St. Amandus of Novidunum, St. Firmus of Verona, & St. Defendente the Theban. The relics are affixed to a red silk background decorated with gilt silver wire ornamentation and silk flowers. They are identified in fancy manuscript cedulae labels and, again, on smaller labels affixed directly to the relics. On the back, the reliquary is secured by a braided red silk ribbon secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of a religious order. 

  • ID# 52-RSMB-12
  • Size 10 3/4 in x 9 3/4 in (27 x 25 cm)
  • Age ca. 1800
  • Origin Italy
  • Materials Painted and gilt wood, glass, paper.
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Vatican documented reliquary theca with relics of the True Cross

Oval glass-fronted silver reliquary theca housing precious Relics from the Wood of the True Cross of Jesus Christ. The relic is affixed in a cruciform shape to a red silk background decorated with gilt silver wire ornamentation. On the back, under a protective cap, the theca is secured with a perfectly preserved seal of red Spanish wax bearing an imprint of a coat of arms of Monsignor Costantino Patrizi Naro (†1876), Dean of the College of Cardinals and the Vicar General of the Roman Curia. The relic is accompanied by an original matching authentics document issued and signed by Monsignor Patrizi Naro in 1869.

  • ID# 202-RSCR
  • Size 39 x 35 mm
  • Age ca. 1869
  • Origin Vatican
  • Materials Silver
  • Price Price upon request
  • Silver
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary Cabinet with Relics of Blessed Francesco Lippi & 3 Martyrs: St. Fausta of Cyzicus, St. Generosus of Tivoli & St. Deodatus of Sora

Ca. 1800’s small reliquary cabinet in Baroque style surmounted with gilded palm leaves and containing, behind the front glass panel, substantial first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relics of the Blessed Francesco Lippi, O.C.O. surrounded by three Christian Martyrs: St. Fausta of Cyzicus, St. Generosus of Tivoli, & St. Deodatus of Sora. The relics are affixed to a red silk background decorated with gilt silver wire ornamentation and silk flowers. They are identified in fancy manuscript cedulae labels and, again, on smaller labels affixed directly to the relics. On the back, the reliquary is secured by a red silk ribbon secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Antonio Martini (†1809), Archbishop of Florence (1781-1809). 

  • ID# 50-RSMB-9
  • Size 8 in x 7 in (20 x 17 cm)
  • Age ca. 1800
  • Origin Florence, Italy
  • Materials Painted and gilt wood, glass, paper.
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Reliquary Cabinet with Relics of 4 Martyrs: St. Justin, St. Vincent of Saragossa, St. Reparata, & Unnamed Martyr

Ca. 1800’s small reliquary cabinet in Baroque style surmounted with gilded palm leaves and housing, behind the front glass panel, substantial first-class ex ossibus (of the bone) relics of four Christian Martyrs: St. Justin, St. Vincent of Saragossa, St. Reparata, & an Unnamed Martyr. The relics are affixed to a red silk background decorated with gilt silver wire ornamentation and silk flowers. They are identified in fancy manuscript cedulae labels and, again, on smaller labels affixed directly to the relics. On the back, the reliquary is secured by a red silk ribbon secured by a seal of red Spanish wax with an imprint of a coat of arms of Fr. Antonio Martini (†1809), Archbishop of Florence (1781-1809). 

  • ID# 51-RSMB-9
  • Size 8 in x 7 in (20 x 17 cm)
  • Age ca. 1800
  • Origin Florence, Italy
  • Materials Painted and gilt wood, glass, paper.
  • Price Price upon request
  • Orthodox Cross

Unique travel reliquary with relics of the True Cross and 46 Saints and Martyrs

Unique double panel multi-relic travel reliquary dating to 18th century containing relic of the True Cross and ex ossibus first class relics of 46 importains saints and martyrs. The relics are affixed to a silk bacground and surrounded by elaborate paperoles ornamentation and held in a custom hinged brass and tortoise case. Each relic is identified on a separate paper cedula and in the right panel centered around a plaque with an image of Christ in the Crown of Thorns. 

The left panel of the reliquary contains the following relics:

  1. [The True Cross] D.N.J.C.
  2. S.Naual
  3. S.Aubin.
  4. S.Justinne
  5. S.Marc.
  6. S.Jastin (?)
  7. S.Juste.
  8. S.Saba
  9. S.Alexandri
  10. S.Renee
  11. S.Forent.
  12. S.Casimir
  13. S.Pie M
  14. S.Pontian M.
  15. S.Cler m.
  16. S.Calixtes M.
  17. S.Clete M.
  18. S.Georger M.
  19. S.Auelee M.
  20. S.Cherice
  21. S.Luce M.
  22. S.Simeon.m.
  23. S.Alleais M.
  24. S.Artheine M.
  25. S.Victor M.
  26. S.Maxime M
  27. S.Bonifaci
  28. S.Bonitare (?)

The right panel of the reliquary contains the following relics:

  1. S.Nicolas
  2. S.Benois
  3. S.Jimothee
  4. S.Gaudence M
  5. S.Candida
  6. S.Valentia
  7. S.Jilues
  8. S.Prosper m.
  9. S.Senorum M.
  10. S.Candido M
  11. S.Modeste M.
  12. S.Iulie M.
  13. S.Inocentii M.
  14. S.Alexandri M.
  15. S.Antonin M.
  16. S.Anne M.
  17. S.Modeste M.
  18. S.Clemet.M.
  19. S.Polinn.
  • ID# 120-LCR-1
  • Size closed: 13.5 x 10.5 cm , opened: 21 x 13.5 cm
  • Age ca. 18th century, Italy
  • Price SOLD!

The web site showing only a sample of our entire inventory, if you don't see what you are looking for, please contact us.

guarantee seal

Learn about our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee and No Questions Asked 30-day return policy.

SAVE 5% from your first purchase when you subscribe to receive our infrequent mailings with updates on new arrivals, exclusive offers, and fascinating stories on relevant subjects. 

Please wait